Upgrade Windows 7 And 8 to Windows 10 Via Media Creation Tool
Before starting the update process, make sure your PC is connected to the internet that is good, because you will download a fairly large file size.
1. The first step you have to do is download (Media Creation Tool) on the Microsoft site:
2. Double click, and install the file that you downloaded earlier.
3. On the (License Terms) page, please select (Accept).
4. On the (What do you want to do?) page, select (Upgrade this PC now), and then select (Next).
5. Please wait until the download process is complete, this may take a long time.. because of the large Windows 10 operating system.
6. You will be asked to enter a license code,. Please enter the license code you purchased. !! Here for example ... I will enter the Windows 10 Pro license code.
7. On the Second (License Terms) page, please select (Accept).
8. Please wait until the process is complete, this does not take long ... because only the transfer process from Windows 10 to Windows 10 Pro.
9. Save and close any open apps and files you may be running, and when you’re ready, select (Install).
10. If all processes are complete, now your PC has changed to Windows 10 Pro.